Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Zero Point

Before leaving the Methodist Centre PD, we played this one last game beside the
Poco-Poco and Orang Ulu's dancing.. Normally Sabahan and Sarawakian call this game as "Zero Point..." Maybe some of us still remember how to play zero point but some of us maybe have never play this game before.
I think we played too much zero point in PD and as a result my legs got hurt and i couldn't walk properly until today.. Poor me, but I enjoyed playing this game because this is one of my favorite games when i was in primary school...
let me show you how fun the zero point was...
Join the rubber bend together

alip and bibie checking the rubber bend


in and out


side by side


ivy joget satu and alip watching


my turn again lilit satu..


magel jaga nanti kena tendang hahaha


jump!!


i am trying so hard to jump and ivy is watching.. satu group bah bagi sokongan :)


Magel said.. agang macam ni kah tu?.. Debbie smiling je..

nah.. debbie beraksi and alip was thinking if she can jump :)


alip's turn. she said testing dulu kalau boleh lompat..


beryl and jerry must be proud of her.. alip boleh lompat buarghhh :)




No comments: