Monday, October 27, 2008

Grace Family Camp

I have just got back from Port Dickson for 3 days 2 nights family camp... Fheww.. I am so tired but we had a lot of fun there. It was very nice to be together with my church members' once a while, so that we can get to know each other...

Beryl pun pegi camp...







Hey guys.. what are you guys looking at?


me and my bestfriend alip..



Me and the cutie Beryl in my room... perasan my room ka hehehe





Riding a horse is my dream ever but am still waiting for the right guy to give me a ride ;-)


Birthday girl got a powder shower :-)


Nice girl with a nice view hah............ ;-)



wow you girls posing sakan..


Methodist Centre beach


Beryl pun pegi beach..


ada macam Hawaiian ka? :-)


Grace baru belajar peace...


aikkk.. apa colbie caicip buat di PD hahahaha... sempat!!


Ni baru ciplak colbie caillat hehehe


Telok Kemang.. nice place but sooooooo hot lah..









2 comments:

Marco said...

Saya berasa sangat berbangga dan kagum dengan si pemilik blog ini kerana telah memasukkan gambar penulis AndySaedah.Com di post ini.

Cayalah! Kira ko la paling cepat mengapdet blog abad ini. Simply beautiful.

Henry@CTJV said...

Emma, cepatnya update...