Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bowling Time



One of my favourite games is bowling..Normally my company (which currently I am working) will have a Bowling Tournament at least once or twice a year. Basically, I have never win any of these tournaments but I had a lot of fun..





DZ Bowling Tournament 2006 with my newlywed best friend - Alip... She is not feeling well, just look at her face.. :)




Registration ladies - DZ Bowling Tournament May 2008




Welcome to Mid Valley Cosmic Bowling



My PunjabMurut friend - Muni




Alip.. ko pun ada??




Bah perasan menang hahahaha!!


My Teammates, three men and one woman..


Say peace to the world!!

I am small but believe me??? I beat the white guy standing on my left side;-)

My teammates - The yellow shirt is my boss.. He is a Thai-Vietnamese





No comments: