Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gecko - Recording Session

First time in my life to have this called recording session.. Self-recording adalah.. hahaha.. Thank God for His Grace.. I had a chance to enter the real studio for recording session..
It was scary also because am so shy and have no confidence at first.. However..with my X4JC team's spirit and encouragement.. I did it.. I almost give-up once and this statement I made.. "Tak payahlah saya..ishh..malulah"
Thanks for all x4jcian and Mr Daniel Foo... You guys make me confidence and yess!! I did it..
Few pics to share.. We having lots of fun during the recording session..so no tension at all..

Sexy Look kah?

Dreaming to be a manager of Gecko..kahkahkah

Cute Pose.. Blushing

Me in the studio.. Recording session in progress.. nervous wooo

Tengoklah kwn-kwn ku yang sama giler2 dgn aku ni.. Cute sgt lah tu Reek, Cip and Illa..
We were enjoy..
Here.. I want to be an ambassador of Gecko.. Bolehkah? Berilah laluan.. hahaha

No comments: