Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My lovely purse..

I lost my purse last Saturday and I indeed have no idea what happened... Why? Where? How? and many other questions come to my mind.. why.. why..why.. why!!!! It so weird...
Oh no, stop thinkin about it Emma coz you don't have the answers to all your questions but God.
He does!! of coz :)
This is one of the most 'soggy' moment I have had this year of 2009 but I take it as a positive experience - somebody needs the money more than I do... There is a reason for everything I believe..
To my lovely leather purse - 'rest in peace and goodbye' :D

3 comments:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog, but I don't know if your still active on it or not. But anyways, nice blog. God bless, Lloyd

emmaspringwaltz said...

Thanks for your comment.. I didnt active blogging for a little while but I would love to write again.. God Bless you!

Precious Gems said...

Hiya

Check out my new blog and let me know what you think :)
http://limitless-living.blogspot.com/


Regards
Precious Gems