Saturday, November 15, 2008

We have a Fire and Safety Management Training Last week. I myself, is one of the Fire and Safety Committees. My roles during the fire evacuation is to provide medical help to the victim while waiting for ambulance arrival, to provide and prepare the basic medical treatments purposes and determine the gathering place for the victim.
It’s actually good to participate to a training like this as ‘IF’ something turn out then we know how to overcome the situation. Here are the pictures from the training.



Mr. Mahendar from BOMBA




dz Fire and Safety Committees


My friend Muni trying to be a Firewoman


The Bomba Jacket is just too long for me :-(
The guys behinde were laughing at me and they said 'Emma ko macam tak pakai skirt lar'


Don't play play with fire ok!









This is my Fire extinguisher or ABC.. bukan Air Batu Campur









2 comments:

Henry@CTJV said...

Emma, mana yang powder kaler apa? Yang ada air kaler aper?....hehehe

emmaspringwaltz said...

powder color biru.. yang ada air color hitam kot...