Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas

Christmas is concerning to draw closer yet again. Many peoples said Christmas is only on every 25th of December but for me everyday is Christmas:-) You know why? Because I strongly believe that Christmas is the time to learn by heart of His ultimate purpose and why He came into this world, lives as one of us, and grants us a gift of freedom..
He loves you and me.

I have a few pictures here to share.. They were taken during the Christmas in 2006 at Subang Parade. This is the second time my church invited to perform a Christmas Carols here..
Grace team performing Christmas Carols





Alip, Esther and Janelle






Janelle, Esther and me


After the caroling we went to Sunway Pyramid



I am the gift for christmas ;-)



Ada macam kembar siam ka?







Alip and Pemancha Jerry


Wow they are so beautiful... i mean the deers behind lah :-)


Sekarang kekiutan yaya sudah dirampas oleh sang tuta..


This is not Jared hah... Jared is on the way from Heaven.. masa ni lah..



Yaya's parents..


My church members







No comments: