Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sopexa French Fair KL, 2008

I have been helping my company in the French Fair for 3 days at the Ikano Power Centre, recently. The first day was very calm and pretty quiet. According to the organizer, it was because that day is Friday and most of the people are working. I can say that the first day was very disappointed. The second day went very very well and it was the best selling so far in the exhibition. The Third day was 555, not great though but a lot better compared to the first day. I saw many well-known people and one of them is Lee Wan Wah, the Malaysian’s Badminton Player. He been to our booth and had a try to our wine. He was accompany by his parents and a lady, his wife I believe so. I asked him if I can take a picture with him and he said yes, sure..
He is very tall so i have to stand on my toes :-)

Lee Wan Wah and me :-)

Wine tasting


look tired?


Malene Schmidt, the DZWINE(Thailand) Managing Director.
She is the owner of the vineyard in Brodeux, and spent half of her life there..


Sopexa organizers. Standing next to me is Ting Ting the Sopexa Country Manager.
Next to Ting Ting is Lin. They are all friendly and generous. Here, I would like to thank Sopexa, especially to Nazir and Ting Ting for giving us FOC of the 3 additional tables which cost about RM300 per table. We are so lucky!!!


Sopexa lady of the day..


Our helper, Beer. Bukan yang minuman tu tau. She help us a lot..


I'm trying my best to talk to the customers but sometimes it is very hard to sell and convince them if you doesn't drink...

Yanti, Malene's best friend came to help us for three days. She know a lot of things about wine. She used to sell wine about 60K RM per bottle. Believe it or not??








2 comments:

Tres Elle said...

ko ada bawa balik 1 botol dalam beg hari tu..saya nampak. dalam mimpi saya lah.:)

emmaspringwaltz said...

Tres, memang ada tu hehehe