Friday, June 12, 2009

My last day with dz card

Today is my last day after a wonderful 4, ½ years journey with dz card. I would like to sincerely thank each of dz card staff for every experience shared, friendship made, opportunity offered and good times had during this time. It was worthwhile to have known some of them personally and to be honest, I will definitely miss them equally with different reason. I have thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of being part of the dz family but its time for me to leave and take up this new challenge (now as a teacher)
Friends, I will keep and cherish your friendship close in my heart and I wish you all the very best in your future endeavour. Thanks Prajin for the lunch farewell.. and of course the lunch was in the goodbye place - Black Canyon.. again:) wondering who is the next one to leave dz :) Thanks friends for the presents.. Joy, Ivy, Wawa, Sue, Jothie, Muni, Nyssa, Kak Lina, Emy, and Kak Fiza..



Aoi and Ivy

Sue, Emma the bagang, Emy and Muni

My friends Joy and Sue.. sorry for leaving you two friends :(


Kak Fiza and Wawa

My Coffee glacier..


My mint spaghetti


My ex-colleagues


eh malunya.. am put on weight already!!!!

who is the next one?.. well you know what I mean :)


Sue and Kak Fiza..

2 comments:

Tres Elle said...

huhuhuhu...sedih nya....but welcome to the world of teaching. God bless u :)

emmaspringwaltz said...

Hi Tres, memang sedih tapi happy and nervous pun ada juga kalo :)...
Berdebar-debar saya.. mesti mlm ni tak boleh tidur ni hahaha