Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jon & Kate Plus 8

I've been following the Jon & Kate Plus 8 shows from the very first episode until now. I love the shows. The kids are beautiful and awesome. They are the cutest kids I have ever seen. I love watching them every day! They make me LOL:) Jon and Kate are great parents. Kate is what I will one day strive to be liked as mom:) Even though things aren't great now due to the divorce speculations but I am sure they will work it out.. Jon and Kate - I really hope that everything works out for the best for you two! you are awesome and have an awesome family. I know that It's hard enough raising your children, it's even harder when you have the world watching every move you make.
This couple, like every married couple, is going through trials and tribulations. Some may say they've made poor choices. Some may say the Gosselins are coordinating an orchestrated business plan. Actually, we don't really know and what does it matter? These are two people...who are married...and who have children.
Please know that there are people out here who only wish you good things. I'll pray the best for your family..
























No comments: