Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My sister

My sister have been really depressed over the past couple years. Her husband has another woman and lives together with that woman until now. He is working in Tawau and will only return home once a while. My sister knew what the problem was but she doesn’t want anybody from my family members to involve. She refuse to talk about her problem to anyone of us. Last year, she started to change and turn into alcoholism and smoking... I tried to talk and advice her yesterday but she cried and asks me to take care of her children if anything happened to her. She said no one seems to listen or understand or care of her..
She used to tell my mum that she is not afraid to commit suicide. She tells my mum that she would kill her three children first and she will be the last one to die. This is the greatest fear in my family.


I tried to talked and advice her again last night and tell her that she would be condemned to eternity in hell and will be punished for her sins..

Thanks Pst. Joe and cip for your support and prayer.
Thank God for saving her life.

4 comments:

Tres Elle said...

be strong! keep praying for her. i know its hard n painful but never give up! God bless ur family.

The Heart Of Worship said...

Roman 8:28 "..all things work together for good to them who love GOD..."

GOD will never forsake her. Keep praying and cast out all the evil's spirit which's trying to ruin her life. Things happen with purpose. It's for good to those who love GOD.

Be faithful in prayer. Remember P.U.S.H!

emmaspringwaltz said...

Hi Tres,

Thanks for note..

emmaspringwaltz said...

Alip thanks for the beautiful note...