Monday, December 1, 2008

My niece prayer

I got an sms from my sister this morning. She told me the story about my niece (my sister’s youngest daughter). Her name is Aditta and she is 8 years old now. She is pretty close to my mum as she spent most of her time with my mum.
For some reason, my mum has to come to KL for a month. My niece called me last Friday, she told me that she misses my mum a lot. She also talked to my sister “every day I will pray that grandma will not get sick…"
Last night, before they go to bed and my sister wanted to turn off the light, she asked my sister "mum, please do not off the light first, I would like to pray”. She took quite long time to pray. My sister asked her “what did you prayed for?” she said “I pray for grandma, Chris (her cousin that now not feeling well) and brother that they will not get sick”. I was stunned by the faith of this little kid. She did a very simple prayer but I believe that Jesus heard everything and He knows more than what she have ever imagine...
Jesus said in Matthew, "Let the little children to come to Me, and don't prevent them. For of such is the kingdom of Heaven."
Jesus loved to take the children in His arms, sit with them on His lap and bless them. He loved to share stories with them and teach them of His love. That same Jesus longs to do that still. He longs for them to feel His loving embrace as they learn of Him through the timeless stories from the Bible...

2 comments:

Tres Elle said...

hehe... ur niece is a smart kid :) cute!

emmaspringwaltz said...

yes she is a smart kid.. tres dia juga yang kirim surat dengan saya tu..