Sunday, July 5, 2009

My nephew Onel

Cant believe now that Onel is 7 months already. Time goes by very quickly but its a pleasure watching him to grow everyday. He brings joy and laughter in the house.. He is very funny and likes to imitate what peoples doing. Now he know how to shake hand, clapping hands and wink his eyes.. Here are some pics of him. I will upload more soon..



Onel wearing my sister's sunglasses





Onel and OB after cellgroup - they look tired


Watching football on TV - Man United fan :)



Time to go home the match is over and Onel very sleepy :)

they look bored

Aunty give me the camera please!!!!



After Sunday service




Onel is laughing when I sang for him... hhmm why?? maybe my tune is off?? Out??




Wink his eyes to me..


On the way to Ranau. He was not in a good mood :)




No comments: