Saturday, January 3, 2009

Black Canyon a Goodbye Place

Happy New Year 2009 to all..

Yesterday, 2 January 2009 was my best friend’s (Alip) last day in our company. She got a better job that she wanted for looooong long time. My colleague and I decided to do a farewell party for her at Black Canyon. Talking about Black Canyon, I still remember last time when two of colleagues leaving us; we did their farewell party at this very place as well, so this is a Goodbye place :(

My friend, Joy, and I had to share the safety belt yesterday. Thumbs up government! One step to the safety :) - Got to know from my friend that in Europe, they have implemented this rules around 15 - 20 years ago. This is for our own safety so don't ever blame the government OK :)




Angel behind us so don't misunderstand :)

Muni and Alip


Alip got a present from wawa, Muni and Jothi,
actually she got a BONIA watch from Rata as well


We have to wait for our food for more than 30 minutes..
We had a very late lunch and made some of our colleagues get mad
but its OK because the food was very nice. At the end they gave us free dessert :)
End up with big smile :)


Emma Mushroom soup.. soooooo nice :)


My food and drink..



Me and Joy


My ex-colleagues, Thomas Nielsen, Alip, and Rachel -
All of them leaving me :(


TN's and Joachim's farewell party


Me and Rata



Same place.. Black Canyon


1 comment:

The Heart Of Worship said...

Sad to leave the company but I have to... Finally my dream came true.... hehehe.. Thanks for all the colleagues who being very good to me..:-) Love ya all and will treasure our friendship forever. You all are my very best friend ever.. :-) WE ARE THE DZ FAMILY..
Next time, we do reunion ya..

Agang, thanks for posting this.. Bagi gambar lain nanti.